Caressa Suzzette Madden is well-known for being the wife of former NBA player Delonte West. Caressa has kept her personal and professional life very private.
Her husband, on the other hand, is an American former professional basketball player who played for the Dallas Mavericks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics, and Seattle SuperSonics in the National Basketball Association.
He played for the NBA G League which is the Chinese Basketball Association, second is the Texas Legends, third is Fujian Xunxing, and the last one is Shanghai Sharks. West was suffering from bipolar disorder in 2008. West last played for the Mavericks in 2012, and his tragic fall was documented.
Caressa Suzzette Madden Personal and Early Life:
Caressa Suzzette Madden, birthplace is the United States, in the city of Dallas, Texas. She was born in the United States. She is of white ethnicity.
Nothing is known about her early years, including the names of her parents and siblings, because she rose to fame only after marrying the basketball player. She went to a small high school in her hometown for her education.
Madden may have graduated with honors from a prestigious university, but nothing is known.
Caressa Suzzette Madden’s Birthday and Sun Sign:
The lovely lady was born on May 13, 1988. Caressa Suzzette Madden will turn 32 in 2021. Taurus is her astrological sign.
Caressa Suzzette Madden’s Professional Life:
Madden excels at concealing her personal life from the public eye. She hasn’t started what she does for a living.
Since 2004, her famous husband has been a professional basketball player. He previously played for the Boston Celtics, Seattle SuperSonics, Cleveland Cavaliers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Chinese clubs Fujian Xunxing and Shanghai Sharks.
Caressa Suzzette Madden: Husband
Caressa Suzzette Madden married Delonte West, an ex-NBA player, in 2013. The couple met through a mutual friend; at the time of their meeting, he had retired from the NBA and was financially struggling.
The couple has two children named Cash West, the second of whom was born in 2014. West previously married Kimberly Wad in 2009, but the couple divorced after only a month of marriage. Throughout the year, Caressa morally and emotionally supported him.
Caressa Suzette Madden’s Net Worth:
The professional background of Caressa Suzzette Madden is unknown. As a result, there is no information available about how much she earned. She, too, does not have an estimated net worth.
Delonte West has had a successful career. He has only recently reached the pinnacle. Similarly, he is paid $14 million per year. In addition, his net worth is around $1.22 million or may be more.
7 Surprising Facts About Caressa Suzette Madden:
- Caressa Suzzette Madden is the wife of former NBA player Delonte West.
- Caressa Suzzette Madden was born in the city of Dallas, Texas, which is in the United States. She was born in the United States of America. Caressa Suzzette Madden is a white woman.
- Caressa Suzzette Madden was born on May 13, 1988, in Dallas, Texas, into a Christian family.
- Soon after meeting Delonte, Caressa became pregnant with her first child. She did, however, go through a difficult period, which was largely due to a lack of funds.
- Delonte’s wife, Caressa Suzzatte, is not his only wife. Delonte was previously married to Kimberly Ashley Awad, a former Cavaliers player.
- Caressa’s husband, Delonte West, struggled with drug addiction and had a few court arrests for ammunition possession, which harmed his income.
- Caressa Suzzette Madden’s professional life is unknown. She likes to protect her private life from the media.